All work and no play...
A big part of success in law comes through informal interaction—social events are an important aspect of life at McCague Borlack LLP.
After-work drinks, special lunches, firm breakfasts, and evening events, are all part of our "Right Balance" philosophy—working hard while engendering a sense of community and enjoyment in our careers.
Students are invited to participate in all aspects of firm life, including, attend all firm activities and client events.
Here's a sampling of some events:
- a night at Woodbine Racetrack,
- a summer boat cruise,
- an Iron Chef Cook-off competition,
- Christmas in January client party,
- Christmas dinner and dance at Liberty Grand,
- teams entered for
- the CIBC Run for the Cure,
- the JDRF Ride for Diabetes Research,
- the Heatwave York Beach Volleyball Challenge for SickKids, and
- the firm puts a team together to play in a summer baseball league.