- Occupiers' Liability and Sports Fans: Legal Implications and Risk Management Strategies for Sports and Entertainment Facility Operators by James Tomlinson, Adrian Nicolini and Megan Mutcheson, First presented at MB's Sports Law Seminar , September 26, 2012
- UPDATE: Liability Waivers by Adrian Nicolini and James Tomlinson, MB's Sports & Entertainment Newsletter, August 27, 2012
- Concussions and Injuries in Canadian and American Contact Sports: A Legal Perspective by Adrian Nicolini, James Tomlinson and Stefanie Vescio, First presented at a Sports Law Seminar, March 28, 2012
- The use of no-fault reports by a tort defendant: Beasley revisited, one year later by James Tomlinson, Adrian Nicolini and Samantha Share, MB Transportation Practice Group Seminar, November 09, 2011
- Ski Resort Liability by James Tomlinson and Adrian Nicolini, Presented a Sports Liability Seminar, March 02, 2011
- The Use of No-Fault Reports by a Tort Defendant by Adrian Nicolini and James Tomlinson, First presented at a Transportation Law Seminar, September 22, 2010
A Focus on Insurance Defence
Adrian practices civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance defence and subrogation. His areas of focus are personal injury, professional negligence, product liability, property damage, occupier’s liability and sports liability.
Adrian joined McCague Borlack LLP in 2009 as a summer student. After articling with the firm in 2010, Adrian joined the firm as an associate in 2011.