- Privacy Law for AB Insurers by Catherine A. Korte, Anthony Gatensby and Bogdan Miscevic, First presented at a client seminar, February 06, 2017
- Back-up Servers and Privacy Legislation: When information is "reasonably retrievable" under the Privacy Act by Anthony Gatensby, December 05, 2016
- PIPEDA and the Internal Complaints Process of Insurers and Banks Case Study: Decision from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by Anthony Gatensby, September 13, 2016
- Lockdown at the Harbour: Arresting Multiple Ships? To safeguard eventual judgment by Anthony Gatensby, MB Transportation & Marine Law Newsletter, August 23, 2016
- Declaring Values on "Contracts of Carriage" in Ontario by Anthony Gatensby, MB Transportation Newsletter, August 17, 2016
- Bring out your calculators! Retroactive Attendant Care and SABS interest by Anthony Gatensby, Catherine A. Korte and Bogdan Miscevic, May 02, 2016
- For Want of Jurisdiction by Anthony Gatensby, Previously published by Canadian Underwriter.ca, January 05, 2016
- Transportation Case Law Updates by Garett Harper and Anthony Gatensby, First presented at MB's Transportation Seminar, November 30, 2015
- A "Victory for Common Sense": Uber Continues to Operate Legally in London, UK by Anthony Gatensby and James Tomlinson, Further to MB Presentation for Transportation law Seminar, October 20, 2015
- A Tomato Wagon? Defining 'Automobiles' Under Ontario's Insurance Legislation by Catherine A. Korte and Anthony Gatensby, First presented at MB's Transportation Law Seminar, April 15, 2015
- No Man's Land - Cyberbullying and the Canadian Legal Landscape by Catherine A. Korte and Anthony Gatensby, First Presented at the Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association's April Seminar, April 09, 2015
- Altering the Litigation Landscape: Mary Carter Agreements and Stamatopoulos et al v. Harris et al, 2014 ONSC 6313 by Van Krkachovski and Anthony Gatensby, MB Firm Newsletter, March 02, 2015
- Statute and Common Law: Reconciling PHIPA and the tort of Inclusion upon Seclusion by Catherine A. Korte and Anthony Gatensby, February 25, 2015
- Class Actions Certified for Truckers' Overtime Pay: Baroch v. Canada Cartage, 2015 ONSC 40 (January 31, 2015) by Anthony Gatensby, MB Transportation Newsletter, February 17, 2015
- Case law released concerning when policies must respond in actions involving rented or leased vehicles by Anthony Gatensby, MB Transportation Newsletter, January 13, 2015
- Chronic Pain and Suffering: Non-Pecuniary General Damages Awards in Cases of Chronic Pain by James Tomlinson and Anthony Gatensby, First presented at an MB Client Seminar, October 31, 2014
- Establishing Causation in Cases of Chronic Pain by James Tomlinson and Anthony Gatensby, First presented at an MB Client Seminar, October 31, 2014
- Too big for its britches? Fitting Chronic Pain into the Minor Injury Guideline of Ontario's Accident Benefits Scheme by Anthony Gatensby, First presented at an MB Client Seminar, October 31, 2014
- Executive Officers are Employees: The "Gap" Between Workers' Compensation and General Liability Policies by Anthony Gatensby, September 12, 2013
A Focus on Transportation and Privacy Law
Anthony has a specialty litigation practice in the areas of transportation and privacy law. He routinely acts on behalf of a wide array of clients, in both a defence and advisory capacity. Anthony is frequently consulted in complex legal matters for his excellent legal writing skills and clarity of opinion.
Anthony has appeared before the Superior Court of Justice and the Court of Appeal for Ontario. He has written for a number of publications, including the University of Toronto’s Indigenous Law Journal for which he was awarded the best student submission. During his studies at Queen’s Law he was awarded a number of accolades, including the top prize in advanced legal research, and factum-writing prizes in the prestigious nationwide Gale Moot.
Anthony joins the firm as an associate after having articled with the firm, and prior to that was a law student with a Crown Attorney’s Office in Southwestern Ontario.