- Privacy Law for AB Insurers by Catherine A. Korte, Anthony Gatensby and Bogdan Miscevic, First presented at a client seminar, February 06, 2017
- Important decision on when catastrophic accident benefits become overdue by Bogdan Miscevic, Important decision on when catastrophic accident benefits become overdue, November 07, 2016
- Causation, Causation, Causation — Is What's Old New Again or Are Times A "Changing" by Catherine A. Korte and Bogdan Miscevic, First presented at the CDL Fall Classic., October 11, 2016
- No Nonsense LAT — MB at the forefront! by Bogdan Miscevic, MB Transportation Newsletter, September 23, 2016
- Bring out your calculators! Retroactive Attendant Care and SABS interest by Anthony Gatensby, Catherine A. Korte and Bogdan Miscevic, May 02, 2016
- Changes to the Accident Benefits Regime by Catherine A. Korte and Bogdan Miscevic, First presented at MB's Transportation Law Seminar, April 07, 2016
- Passing the Buck: Risks Willingly Assumed and Liability Apportionment at Resorts by Bogdan Miscevic and David J. Olevson, First presented at a Sports Liability Seminar, November 25, 2015
- State Farm v. Old Republic Insurance, 2015 ONCA 699: Re: Heavy Commercial Vehicles by Michael Blinick and Bogdan Miscevic, MB Newsletter re: Accident Benefits, October 23, 2015
A Focus on Insurance Defence Litigation
Bogdan has a wide litigation practice and routinely acts on behalf of a number of insurers with respect to a variety of insurance matters. His practice focuses on accident benefits, tort liability claims, personal injury and privacy law. Prior to attending law school, Bogdan worked as an Accident Benefits Adjuster for a leading Canadian insurance company, where he gained invaluable experience by directly managing over two hundred motor-vehicle claims.
While in law school, Bogdan worked as a case worker for Community Legal Aid and, interned for a prominent judge at the Third Judicial Circuit of Michigan. As well, for his outstanding academic achievement in the area of litigation and trial advocacy, Bogdan was the recipient of the prestigious Trial Practice Book Award, which is given to the student with the highest grade in the class.
Bogdan has appeared before the Superior Court of Justice, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO), and the Licencing Appeal Tribunal (LAT). He has written for a number of publications, including OIAA’s Without Prejudice Magazine. By combining his extensive work experience with a strong work ethic, Bogdan ensures all of his clients’ legal issues are resolved as efficiently and effectively as possible.
In his spare time, Bogdan enjoys catching up on current political affairs. He is fluent in the Serbian language, and is a passionate chess player.