- Hot Pursuit by Hillel David and Mark Mason, First published with Canadian Underwriter, January 31, 2013
- Carriage and Control of Litigation in Subrogated Actions by Mark Mason, Presented at the Canadian Bar Association's annual conference in Vancouver BC , August 14, 2012
- Product Liability: Jurisdictional Issues In Canada by Mark Mason, The Harmonie Group Conference, Chicago, IL, May 31, 2011
- Product Recall in Canada 2011 by Mark Mason and Jason Rabin, Getting the Deal Through, February 28, 2011
- Product Liability in Canada 2010 by Mark Mason and Laurie Murphy, December 31, 2009
- Recent Court Decisions, Mohamed v. Banville by Mark Mason, MB White Paper, December 30, 2009
- Limitation Periods in Canada by Stephen Barbier and Mark Mason, NASP Subrogator, September 30, 2009
- Driving or operating an automobile without a valid driver's licence is not, in itself, sufficient to ground a subrogated claim by Mark Mason, McCague Borlack LLP Subrogation Newsletter, December 31, 2008
- Ontario Court of Appeal confirms that home buyers are not barred by the provisions of the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act from pursuing remedies in the courts by Mark Mason, McCague Borlack LLP's Subrogation Newsletter, December 31, 2008
Chair of Our Subrogation and Product Liability Practice Groups
Mark practises civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance defence and subrogation. Mark is a partner and head of McCague Borlack LLP’s subrogation and product liability practice groups. Mark is also the chair of Canadian Litigation Counsel's national subrogation practice group and the co-chair of the Canadian Chapter of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP).
Mark represents clients throughout North America on a wide range of subrogation and product liability cases. He has trial, appellate, arbitration, and mediation experience, and has acted as counsel in matters before all levels of court in Ontario, the Supreme Court of Canada, and various administrative bodies and regulatory tribunals.