A Great Place to Work
McCAGUE BORLACK LLP
Hard work and passion, superior results and cost effective service, diversity in gender and culture, good humour and enthusiasm: These are all inkeeping with McCague Borlack's "Right Balance".
This is what the "Right Balance" means to us:
- We balance the hard work we do for you with an enjoyable work environment. Our lawyers and professional staff are chosen because they are passionate about the law, sensitive to the needs of our clients, and committed to sharing the firm’s philosophy about achieving the right balance. This allows us to attract and retain the best in Canadian legal talent to help you meet your objectives.
- We balance the concepts of superior results against timely and cost-effective service.
- Diversity in our law firm’s members’ cultural and ethnic makeup is important – this allows us to offer service in more than 10 languages.
- We balance our fast-paced, productive workdays with good humour, enthusiasm for our work, and a genuine interest in your affairs.
- Experience in arbitration, mediation, and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques helps us balance efficiency with results. These alternative methods are complementary to our strong and well-deserved reputation as litigators ready to appear in court, at trial, and on appeal, as necessary.
- McCague Borlack LLP balances the advantages of specialization as a litigation boutique law firm with the breadth of experience and depth of talent to make a difference for you.
Does this philosophy work? Our clients confirm it.