- Subrogation and Assessment of Claims by Adam Grant, First presented at a Client Subrogation Seminar., October 07, 2016
- Primer on Director and Officer Liability Insurance by Adam Grant, First presented at a Client D & O Seminar, October 03, 2016
- Who's to Blame? Tips for Early Identification of Subrogation and Potentially Liable Parties by Patricia A. Lawson and Adam Grant, First presented at a Client Seminar, December 16, 2015
- When all is said and done: Final Releases by Adam Grant, First presented at a Client Seminar, December 16, 2015
- Liability Limits in Subrogation by Adam Grant, First presented at MB's Transportation Seminar, December 11, 2015
A Focus on Insurance and Business Litigation
Adam has acted on a range of civil motions, trials, appeals, and mediations for a broad range of clients involving many aspects of business and insurance litigation including construction liens, corporate oppression, and breach of trust. His practice at McCague Borlack is primarily focused on subrogation matters, involving all types of losses including fires, floods, theft, negligent construction, product and equipment defects. He has spent his entire legal career focused on plaintiff-side litigation.
Prior to starting with McCague Borlack LLP in 2012, Adam worked at a boutique Litigation firm in Toronto, where he gained substantial experience appearing before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, as well as various administrative tribunals in Ontario. Adam is focused on providing clients with sound and reasoned advice and effective advocacy.