- A Defence Lawyer's Guide to Investigating Modern Insurance Fraud by Van Krkachovski, Presented at the Medical Legal Society of Toronto , November 06, 2013
- Part II: Litigating Oil Leak Claims: Trucking and Marine Accidents: Oils Spills and Liability for Environmental Remediation by Van Krkachovski and Valerie Stiso, Presented at an MB Environmental Law Seminar, October 03, 2012
- Early Claims Resolution Strategies by Van Krkachovski, MB White Paper, December 31, 2009
- On Your Bike by Van Krkachovski, Ogra's Milestones, November 30, 2008
- Lights and Siren by Van Krkachovski, Ogra's Milestones, August 31, 2008
- Cracks in the Defence, Sidewalk Maintenance and Municipal Liability by Van Krkachovski, Ogra's Milestones, May 31, 2008
- Escalating Damages in Canada by Van Krkachovski, Transportation Seminar, February 29, 2008
- Treading on Thin Ice, Keeping Sidewalks Safe by Van Krkachovski, Ogra's Milestones, January 31, 2008
- Cross Border Issues: The Current Automobile Insurance Legislations in Ontario by Van Krkachovski, The Harmonie Group, March 27, 2006
A Focus on Insurance Defence Litigation
Van joined the firm as a partner in 1998, after having been a partner at another major Toronto litigation firm.
Van's practice involves municipal liability, personal injury, motor vehicle claims, trucking and cargo losses, accident benefits, occupiers’ liability, property loss, insurance contract claims, environmental claims, products liability, assault, sexual abuse, and malicious prosecution. He is an experienced trial counsel, having appeared at all levels of the Ontario court system.