High Quality Service
McCAGUE BORLACK LLP
Our aim is to hire the most talented people with the right balance of dedication, commitment and interpersonal skills to ensure they are a good fit. Are you a fit?
Follow us on twitter for new positions as they are posted.
Hostess / Reception Relief
Key Mandate: This position involves managing boardroom bookings, catering for meetings, assist with firm events.
- organize and schedule boardroom bookings using outlook calendar,
- order boardroom and kitchen supplies,
- catering and set up for all meetings,
- clean up after all meetings,
- assist with in-house events for client and staff,
- reception relief for breaks, lunch and vacation,
- close reception,
- plus other duties as necessary.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- law firm experience in a similar position would be an asset,
- microsoft word and outlook experience (in order to correspond with staff and vendors),
- excellent communication skills (to give and receive instructions for bookings, catering and events),
- personable and friendly (firm representative while on reception).
To apply, fax your résumé, in confidence, to: Ms. K. Stroscher at 416.860.0003 or send a pdf or Word document to jobs. Please list the position you are applying for in the subject line.