High Quality Service
McCAGUE BORLACK LLP
Our aim is to hire the most talented people with the right balance of dedication, commitment and interpersonal skills to ensure they are a good fit. Are you a fit?
Follow us on twitter for new positions as posted.
Law Clerk Positions Available
Our Toronto Office is looking for an experienced LITIGATION LAW CLERK
Work with our legal team to service clients on insurance defence, subrogation, accident benefits and tort files, in a variety of practice areas, for corporate and commercial entities, banks and financial companies, and individuals across Canada.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Certification from a paralegal or law clerk program,
- 10+ years of solid clerking experience,
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Summation, is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced legal environment,
- Able to meet very tight deadlines, and
- Works well both independently and within a team setting.
If you have the above-noted qualifications and enjoy a busy practice, you will never be bored here!
Interested applicants can email their resume, in confidence, to the attn of Ms K. Stroscher at firstname.lastname@example.org.