- Hot Pursuit by Hillel David and Mark Mason, First published with Canadian Underwriter, January 31, 2013
- Szilvasy v Reliance Home Comfort by Hillel David, Presented at an MB Product Liability Seminar, September 24, 2012
- Ottawa-Carleton Standard Condominium Corporation 687 v ING Novex (1) by Hillel David, MB Insurance Coverage Newsletter, May 31, 2010
- Mustapha Revisited: Is the job only half-done? by Hillel David and Lisa La Horey, December 31, 2009
- Serial and Independent Concurrent Causes in Insurance Law by Hillel David and Gary Caplan, Advocates Quarterly, August 31, 2009
- Tort Liability of a Manufacturer for Defective Components by Gosia Bawolska and Hillel David, Advocates Quarterly Vol 33, July 31, 2007
- Social Host Liability - A Fresh Approach by Hillel David, Advocates Quarterly volume 30, July 31, 2005
- Proving Causation Where the But for Test is Unworkable by Hillel David, Paul McCague and Peter F. Yaniszewski, Advocates Quarterly volume 35, July 31, 2005
- The Florida Vote Count Decisions: A Canadian Perspective by Hillel David, The Advocates Society Journal, January 31, 2001
- Thin-Skull Claims: Recovery for Accident Neurosis by Hillel David, The Advocates Society Journal, November 30, 1988
A Focus on Insurance Defence and Appellate Work
During the past 30 years, Hillel’s practice has largely consisted of insurance defence, subrogation claims and appellate work. Much of his practice has been in the appellate field, and he has been involved in approximately 150 appeals to the Ontario Court of Appeal.
Hillel also provides opinions on various coverage issues and issues of law. Hillel has acted as counsel at numerous jury and non-jury trials.